The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Thirty Paintings in 30 Days - Day Twenty-two

Pin It
"Cotton Candy"
Acrylic, 18" x 18" on gallery wrap.
1 of 2

This painting has layers and layers of paint. These two paintings took a lot longer than I had thought they would. There are four washes on each one, which are on top of lots and lots of paint. You can only guess how long it took me to paint these simultaneously with all of the layers! I will post the companion piece tomorrow.

Check out my 2015 workshop schedule! I am coming to Cape Cod, Atlanta, Charlotte and Richmond in 2015! Plus you can paint and stay with me in Ventura, CA at the beach house! Click here for more information! I am offering Online Studio painting classes every month! Join me each month as we paint boats, roosters, glass, beach scenes, umbrellas, etc. with a palette knife! Click here to sign up! www.dickblick.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails