The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

From the Bridge

Pin It
From the Bridge, Oil, 7" x 5"
This painintg is for sale.
I painted this painting after I spent a wonderful weekend in San Francisco with my girlfriends. I know the colors are crazy, but they just reminded me of the weekend! Besides, the Golden Gate Bridge, in all of its splendor, really is bright orange!
I promise not to rant on about my jury duty experience. In fact I now legally can't ... since I did make it "in to the box". Should make for an interesting week. Not much time for painting but I plan to get ahead this weekend. I will have to!
I think I have good news about the Small Images Show I entered last weekend. More about that tomorrow!

1 comment:

Karen said...

It has great light/shade representations, and a real sense of all those buildings clustered together, all held in by that wonderful diagonal of the bridge. I really like this composition!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails