The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Sunday, September 22, 2013

30 in 30, Day Twenty-two

Pin It
"Little Island at the Pier"
Oi, 12" x 12" on canvas panel.
$550.00 with display easel.
Click here for more information. 

It's time to say goodbye to Sandbridge and head west to the "other coast". I had an incredible time here and the artists that chose to come "paint and stay" with me were wonderful! The week was fun, we learned a lot and the paintings that were created here are fantastic! I think everyone had fun with the palette knife and it appears I do have some "converts". I hope to come back next year!

I am posting this in advance on my blog so I can get an early start to Ventura tomorrow. Happy painting and we are certainly on the home stretch! Congrats to all of you for making a commitment to paint so often this month. Even if you missed a few, I can only imagine that you have still learned a lot. We only have one week left!


Check out my new remodel blog for our new beach house in Ventura, Ca. Beginning this fall I will be teaching workshops at the beach. Come stay and paint with me! I have workshops scheduled in the next twelve months in South Pasadena, Ventura Beach, Newport Beach, Carmel, Indiana, Charlotte, NC, and Atlanta, Ga. Click here for more information!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails