The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Monday, February 16, 2009

Early Sunday Afternoon

Pin It
Early Sunday Afternoon, Oil, 8" x 6"
I have just spent three long days at a swim meet, outside in the rain and cold air and I am exhausted. Of course all I was doing was driving and standing on the pool deck while my son was the one who should be really tired! The good news is that he swam really well, even went a few lifetime best times. Unfortunately I am not feeling too witty or clever tonight so I am just going to post this small painting that I did last week. I am sad that I didn't get a chance to paint at all this weekend ... so I will get to the easel this week for sure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this one! I like seeing all of the paintings, but this is really pretty! Where is it? I can't find any other photos of that cove in NC - it's very green, I know, but that's the way it looks! Laura

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails