The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Monday, July 13, 2009

Cool Sailing

Pin It
Cool Sailing
Oil, 6" x 6", oil on canvas panel
Sold.
My first solo show is now up at Gale's Restaurant. It was really fun hanging all 34 paintings and the owners of the restaurant were pros! They really made the show look wonderful! I am so thrilled with the way it all came out. If you are in the Pasadena area, the Artist's reception is this Sunday, July 19th from 4 - 6:00 pm. Gale's is located at 452 South Fair Oaks, Pasadena, CA 626-432-6705. The show will be up from July 11 - September 5, 2009. Also, congrats to Sonia Michelson for winning this month's free painting. Sonia actually lives in Israel so I am not sure how quickly she will receive her painting. But I will send it off! Of the 694 entries (from my blog followers, comments on my blog in the month of June and everyone on my newsletter list) she was #636 which was chosen on http://www.random.org/! Congrats Sonia!

4 comments:

Sandra Galda said...

This is a beautiful painting, and congrads on the solo show, you must be sooo happy! Well deserved!

Sandy Saeta McDaniel said...

Leslie,

The link for the King of Frame is under construction. Do you have a phone number so I can get a catalog? We finally bought some photos I plan on matting and framing for the nursery.

Suz

Tammy Hext said...

Congrats on your show. I am a fan of thick paint and the palette knife - cannot wait to see what you post next.

Karen said...

Huge congratulations on your show! I know it will be a smashing success!! So exciting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails