The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Waiting for the Wind

Pin It
"Waiting for the Wind"
Oil, 6" x 6" on canvas panel.
Sold.

I was in a mood today to really push the color. Normally I don't mix pink and orange but today it just seemed like the right think to do!

4 comments:

Karen Bruson said...

Leslie, Love how you pushed the color.

Dreama Tolle Perry said...

Doesn't color just make you feel like singing? Your paintings sure are singing!

Sandra Galda said...

Wow exciting color combo! Summertime inspires color! NIce!

Dean Grey said...

I love, love, love the color combinations here, Leslie!

The oranges, pinks/purples, greens, and blues go so amazingly well together!

-Dean

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails