The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Lunch Break

Pin It
"Lunch Break"
Oil, 6" x 6", on canvas panel
Sold.

I am still running around with my head cut off trying to do a million things at once. I need to slow down (and stop doing errands) and finish some of the larger pieces this week. Today my major crisis was averted ... the boys passports are now at the state department getting renewed ... ugh!Maybe tonight will be one of those really late nights. Of course that is fine with me as long as I am painting.

1 comment:

Dreama Tolle Perry said...

Just breathe....! Your peaceful work belies your life at the moment. You should really enjoy your vacation cause it looks like your working your butt off to get to go! Enjoy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails