The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Saturday, December 13, 2014

The Twelve Days of Christmas - Day One!

Pin It


Day One!

Giving gifts during the holidays is one of my favorite things to do. Just ask any of my family members and they will gladly share a long list of the homemade, mostly "nice" gifts that I gave out every Christmas. Over the years there were some duds and quite a few that were given when "still unfinished"! It's time to continue my holiday tradition of gift giving!

The Day One giveaway is an AHA embroidered apron. The lucky winner can pick either white or black and I will embroider your first name on the apron! (Embroidery colors are blue, red and green.)

To be eligible for the Day One prize, all you have to do is click below and add a photo of one of YOUR paintings that you consider is your most favorite from 2014! If you are not an artist feel free to upload any painting that you love! Just click the "Add Your Link" Button. You can link to a painting on your website or you can upload a photo. Have fun! This is my chance to say thank you by showing off YOUR ART to my friends!

Be sure and sign up to receive my blog updates so you will be the first to know about the 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways!

Meanwhile, you might want to consider signing up for the Thirty Paintings in Thirty Days Challenge which is scheduled again for January 2015! It's a great way to start out the new year!

Follow this link to Amazon to do your holiday shopping. Just by clicking on the link you will help support the AHA show!

Check out my 2015 workshop schedule! I am coming to Cape Cod, Atlanta, Charlotte and Richmond in 2015! Plus you can paint and stay with me in Ventura, CA at the beach house! Click here for more information! www.dickblick.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails