The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Friday, December 12, 2014

The Twelve Days of Christmas Starts Tomorrow!

Pin It

It's that time of the year again!

"The Twelve Days of Christmas" is my favorite time of the year. It's my chance to say thank you to all of you for supporting me, my art, the Artists Helping Artists Radio Show and my workshops. It's my chance to give back. For twelve straight days I will be giving away prizes (which are valued at over $3000.00). There's no catch, it's just free stuff. Everyday for twelve days. And you can enter everyday and win more than once, so don't be shy!

I will ask you to complete small task each day to be eligible for the prize. This year you will even have a chance to post on this blog, so stay tuned to see some really great things shared right here by all of my art friends!

The contest starts tomorrow, December 13th and continues with the last giveaway on Christmas Eve. Be sure to make sure you are receiving my daily updates on my blog so you don't miss anything. Fill out the box below!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Meanwhile, you might want to consider signing up for the Thirty Paintings in Thirty Days Challenge which is scheduled again for January 2015! It's a great way to start out the new year!

Follow this link to Amazon to do your holiday shopping. Just by clicking on the link you will help support the AHA show!

Check out my 2015 workshop schedule! I am coming to Cape Cod, Atlanta, Charlotte and Richmond in 2015! Plus you can paint and stay with me in Ventura, CA at the beach house! Click here for more information! www.dickblick.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails