The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Sunday, December 14, 2014

The Twelve Days of Christmas - Day Two!

Pin It

I am so happy it's day two and I get to give something away!

I loved visiting my blog yesterday to see so many BEAUTIFUL paintings posted by all of you! There are so many talented artists out there and thank you for sharing your art! I can't think of a better gift for the holidays than a piece of original art. So think seriously about painting, giving or buying a piece of original art. Of course if you would like to see some beautiful paintings, check out all of the wonderful artwork on yesterday's blog post. There are tons paintings posted and I promise you all of these amazing artists have artwork for sale.

I picked yesterday's winner by using www.random.org. It's so simple, as you just type in the number of entries and the website picks the winner. The lucky winner of the custom embroidered Artists Helping Artists apron is Carmella Tuliszewski. Congratulations! Please email me your choice of a white or black apron, the name for monogramming and your mailing address.

The giveaway for the "2nd Day of Christmas" is one of my 2015 Calendars. 






To be eligible for this giveaway all you need to do to is post here on my blog (or my facebook page) a great studio tip (or tool) that you think other artists might like to know about.  I have a feeling there will be some great ideas here (and potential holiday gift ideas!). 

Be sure and sign up to receive my blog updates so you will be the first to know about the 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways!

Meanwhile, you might want to consider signing up for the Thirty Paintings in Thirty Days Challenge which is scheduled again for January 2015! It's a great way to start out the new year!

Follow this link to Amazon to do your holiday shopping. Just by clicking on the link you will help support the AHA show!

Check out my 2015 workshop schedule! I am coming to Cape Cod, Atlanta, Charlotte and Richmond in 2015! Plus you can paint and stay with me in Ventura, CA at the beach house! Click here for more information!  www.dickblick.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails