The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

30 in 30 - Day Sixteen

Pin It
My Favorite Things - 30 Paintings in 30 Days
"Buoy, buoy, buoy", Oil, 6" x 6"
Click here for purchase information.

I just finished an amazing three day workshop. There were eight wonderful artists here and for the first time in a very long time all were from California. We braved the cold weather but had a magical three days. Most of the students finished four paintings in three days but a few actually painted seven! I am jealous.

Here we are in my backyard ...

My April workshop is sold out and there are only two spots left in my May workshop.  
Sign up now if you are interested.

I am loving painting everyday. We are on the back half of the Challenge so enjoy these days. They will be over soon! I feel like I am painting with 250 artists in my studio everyday. Thank you for sharing your wonderful paintings. And thank you for keeping me motivated.
Leslie







Image and video hosting by TinyPic Check out my upcoming palette knife painting workshops at http://www.saetastudio.com/Leslie_Saeta_fine_Art/Workshops.html.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails