The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Saturday, January 26, 2013

30 in 30 - Day Twenty-five

Pin It
My Favorite Things - 30 Paintings in 30 Days
"Look, I'm taller!", Oil, 6" x 6"
$200.00 with display easel.
Click here for purchase information.

For some reason, in my family being tall became important. My boys are therefore lucky because they are 6'7", 6'5" and 6'4". Since my husband is 6'2", I am the "shrimp" in the family. And that's unusual because I am 5'11". If you look back at out Christmas cards often the tallest son is not the tallest one in the picture. Tip toes can be a huge advantage. In fact this year I heard from many of my friends that the boys height didn't seem right. Funny.

So after I painted this painting, all I could think of was my boys. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Check out my upcoming palette knife painting workshops at http://www.saetastudio.com/Leslie_Saeta_fine_Art/Workshops.html.

1 comment:

Ann Rogers said...

Leslie, Thanks to you and this challenge, I've done my first palette knife painting. Have used the knife on part of my paintings before, but never in it's entirety. Why didn't you tell us how much fun this is...or why, better yet, did I not listen to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails