The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Monday, September 29, 2014

Thirty Paintings in 30 Days - Day Twenty Nine

Pin It
"All Measured Up"
Oil, 6" x 6" on stretched canvas
$200.00
Click here to purchase.


Thirty Things You Don't Know About Me


#29 - I love to cook. In fact a few years ago, I wrote a cookbook!

Many of you know how much I love to cook. Actually I like to entertain more than I like to cook. There is a difference.
A few years ago I decided to put together a cookbook of my favorite recipes which include some wonderful family recipes. I hope to one day offer the cookbook available for sale. But I haven't found the time to get that organized yet!
Tomorrow is the last day of the challenge ... I truly cannot believe it. 

My 2015 workshop schedule is here! I am coming to Cape Cod, Atlanta and Richmond in 2015! Plus you can paint and stay with me in Ventura, CA at the beach house. 
Click here to register for one of my 2015 workshops.

I am also offering Monday Online Studio painting classes beginning October 2014! Join me each month as we paint boats, roosters, glass, beach scenes, umbrellas, etc. with a palette knife! Click here to find out more.
 www.dickblick.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails