The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Thirty Paintings in 30 Days - Day Seventeen

Pin It
"Floating Trio"
Oil, 24" x 24" on stretched canvas
$1450.00
Click here to purchase.

Thirty Things You Don't Know About Me

#17 - It's not the boats I like to paint, it's the reflections.

Gotcha! You all thought I loved to paint boats. But it's really the reflections that I enjoy painting. I also love painting silver because it's all reflections. Most of my paintings have some kind of a reflection in them ... just saying.

Tomorrow is the last day of my "Painting Large Workshop". I am blessed with an amazing group of women in my workshop. They are talented, fun and really inspiring! We painted these boats and then this afternoon moved on to large cow paintings. I am very excited to see these finished paintings. Plus, we have survived the heat (106 today) and the fake snow in front of our house from the filming. I am not sure how they are going to get all of the fake snow out of the inside of my house. It is everywhere. Ugh!

Next week I am releasing my 2015 workshop schedule. I am coming to Cape Cod, Atlanta and Richmond in 2015! Plus you can paint and stay with me in Ventura, CA at the beach house! Click here for more information!

I am also offering Monday Online Studio painting classes beginning October 2014! Join me each month as we paint boats, roosters, glass, beach scenes, umbrellas, etc. with a palette knife! Click here to find out more. www.dickblick.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails