The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A Creative Day

Pin It

I had some fun last night with Picassa and decided to create this video which features the workshops I teach in my Carriage House. The music is something I found on the internet that is license free. If you create a video, make sure you don;t use copyrighted music.
I then felt even more creative today so I had some fun and created a mosaic. The photo below actually consists of tiny pictures of my paintings ... all combined to create the photo of my palette knives! If you click on the plus sign you can actually see all of the paintings. It's created with  http://mosaically.com.
Tomorrow I will post another painting.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic Check out my upcoming palette knife painting workshops at http://www.saetastudio.com/Leslie_Saeta_fine_Art/Workshops.html.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails