The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Resting

Pin It
"Resting"
Oil, 6" x 6" with display easel.
$200.00
Painting with a palette knife allows the artist to create some pretty incredible "strokes". At my workshop this week we had fun mastering the palette knife. The completed paintings were stunning and and very fun to paint. This painting of two red pears was one of my demos on the first day. It's loose, colorful and really shows the palette knife strokes. If you haven't tried it, you should pull out a palette knife and have some fun!
I promised I would post the photos from Day Two of the completed paintings. Aren't they fatastic?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Check out my upcoming palette knife painting workshops at http://www.saetastudio.com/Leslie_Saeta_fine_Art/Workshops.html.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails