The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sunbathing - SOLD

Pin It
"Sunbathing"
Oil, 6" x 6" on museum quality panel
Sold.

There is something about painting boats that makes me smile. It's the shapes, reflection and palette knife texture that keep me painting them over and over again. One of the days I will stop. But I can't imagine it will be in the new future. No way!
These boats are also from Lake Norman. And I promise ... they really were this color. Not. Oh well, I thought for a second I might try to convince you. I love changing the colors in a painting and it's one of the things I talk a lot about in my workshops.
I am in charge of a very large school fundraiser at our school this weekend. and this year the big event is actually at our house. We have been doing a lot of great things around the house and I absolutely love the process of remodeling (yes Kathy ...). We finish the projects tomorrow which is a good thing since the event is on Friday ...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Check out my upcoming palette knife painting workshops at http://www.saetastudio.com/Leslie_Saeta_fine_Art/Workshops.html.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails