The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Friday, April 20, 2012

Sailing Right On By

Pin It
"Sailing Right on By"
Oil, 6" x 6" on museum quality panel.
$200.00 with display easel.
 

The fundraising event at our house is tonight and I was up until 2:00 am trying to get my oldest son and his teammates ready for Coachella ... When does this insanity end???
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Check out my upcoming palette knife painting workshops at http://www.saetastudio.com/Leslie_Saeta_fine_Art/Workshops.html.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails