The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Friday, January 13, 2012

A Cloudy Day

Pin It
"A Cloudy Day"
Oil, 12" x 12" on museum quality canvas panel.
$750.00 framed
Available at Debra Huse Gallery


I definitely have a new favorite subject to paint. Umbrellas! There is something about the umbrella folds, shadows and light that I absolutely love to paint. (So ... if you have any great photos please send them my way!). This is probably my all time favorite and it will be in the Gale's Show (unless it sells today!) which hangs tomorrow. Let me know what you think!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Check out my upcoming palette knife painting workshops at http://www.saetastudio.com/Leslie_Saeta_fine_Art/Workshops.html.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails