The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Red Umbrellas - SOLD

Pin It
"Red Umbrellas"
Oil, 12" x 12"framed.
SOLD at Gale's Restaurant

I just realized I had forgotten to post this painting before I entered it in my show at Gale's Restaurant. I actually started the painting as a demo in one of my workshops in Newport Beach in November. It has been sitting in my studio for a month, unfinished. I quickly finished it, framed it and delivered it but forgot to take a photo of the finished painting! I rarely forget to photograph a painting and this time I got lucky. The buyer wanted a gold frame (instead of a dark one) so I was able to take it home, photograph it and change the frame.
So ... don't forget to ALWAYS photograph your paintings before they leave your studio! You may not get a second chance!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Check out my upcoming palette knife painting workshops at http://www.saetastudio.com/Leslie_Saeta_fine_Art/Workshops.html.

1 comment:

juliefordoliver.blogspot.com said...

I love the way you handled red in the light. Not chalky at all. This is a wonderful paintng.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails