The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Three Thirds

Pin It
"Three Thirds"
Oil, 8" x 16" on museum quality canvas panel.
$550.00 with display easel.
I know I never paint still life or fruit. But yesterday's painting (titled "Two and a Third") was so much fun that I decided to do just a few more. I am painting for my upcoming show at Gale's Restaurant in Pasadena and thought it might be fun to include some non-landscape and seascape paintings. Now yesterday's painting sold ... so I am still behind ... but please know that I am not complaining! 
I am afraid that 2012 is showing true signs of Global Warming in Southern California. I was actually really hot in my studio today. We have had four days in a row of over 80 degree weather. And ... isn't it January? And yes, please know that I am not complaining!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Check out my upcoming palette knife painting workshops at http://www.saetastudio.com/Leslie_Saeta_fine_Art/Workshops.html.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails