The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Early Afternoon Sun

Pin It
"Early Afternoon Sun"
Oil, 8" x 16" framed.
$600.00
Available at Gale's Restaurant
626-432-6705

I had a wonderful opening tonight at Gale's Restaurant. I saw so many great friends and met some really nice art collectors! It was a very successful show as I sold seven paintings. So thanks to all of my new collectors! I really appreciate your support!
If you are in the Pasadena area, the show will be up until March 14th so there is plenty of time to stop by for a wonderful lunch or dinner and a chance to see some art. All of my new umbrella paintings are in the show, although one is already gone ...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Check out my upcoming palette knife painting workshops at http://www.saetastudio.com/Leslie_Saeta_fine_Art/Workshops.html.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails