The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Leaving Pasadena

Pin It
"Leaving Pasadena"
Oil, 12" x 12" on museum quality canvas panel.
$625 framed.
Available at Gale's Restaurant.

I absolutely love painting scenes from around Pasadena. There is always something wonderful to paint and between the classic architecture and the amazing trees, how can one go wrong?
I just now closed the door to my studio. I have been "locked" in there all day painting and framing. I have 20 paintings ready for delivery to Gale's Restaurant on Saturday. I cannot believe they are framed, labeled and tagged. And I start teaching a three day Palette Knife Painting Workshop tomorrow.
Next week I start on a 4' x 6' commission. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Check out my upcoming palette knife painting workshops at http://www.saetastudio.com/Leslie_Saeta_fine_Art/Workshops.html.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails