The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Early Morning Sun

Pin It
"Early Morning Sun"
Oil, 6" x 12" framed.
$475.00 framed
Available at Gale's Restaurant
626-432-6705

As you can tell, I have developed a new fixation with umbrellas. I am not exactly sure why I enjoy painting umbrellas so much, but I am hooked. I am hoping to put together a show of paintings all featuring an umbrella ... ranging from the understated to the obvious (as pictured above). I do seem to want to paint umbrellas that are used on sunny days rather than rainy days ... go figure ... ha!

This painting has a companion that is also 6" x 12". I am working on it and it will also be available at the opening of my show this weekend.

Speaking of my show, if you are in Southern California, please join me this Sunday for the Artists Reception from 4:00 - 6:00 pm. The show is at Gale's Restaurant located at 452 S. Fair Oaks in Pasadena, CA. The phone is 626-432-6705. And for all football fans, the game will be on in the bar, I promise!  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Check out my upcoming palette knife painting workshops at http://www.saetastudio.com/Leslie_Saeta_fine_Art/Workshops.html.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails