The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Saturday, May 11, 2013

30 Marketing Ideas in 30 Days - Day 11

Pin It
"Sunlit Sunflowers"
Oil, 12" x 12" on canvas panel
Click here to purchase.

I recently came across a wonderful list titled 30+ Places to Promote Your Art. It's a list of more than thirty online sites where you can promote your art and many are free. It's a great resource and I think you might find some of these are a great place for you to get your art out there and seen!

There are at least ten websites listed that are free. So the Day Eleven Challenge is to select at least one of the free ones and add your art. You never know what can happen and the more places your art can be seen the more likely you are to sell! If they are free, I always ask, why not?


 Check out my upcoming palette knife painting workshops and my webinARTs classes.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails