The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Saturday, May 25, 2013

30 Marketing Ideas in 30 Days - Day 25

Pin It
"Vintage Charm" 
Oil, 8" x 10" on canvas panel
Click here to view and purchase.

Your Facebook Fan Page can show a brief description of approximately 155 characters that displays below the cover image and the profile image at the top of your Page. This is great space to outline a concise statement about your business and list your website URL.

To update this area, go to Edit Settings in your admin panel, and under Basic Information look for Short Description. As you can see in the photo above, I recently added a short bio and included the link to my website.

For the Day twenty-five challenge, go to your Facebook Fan page and add this short description to your page. Be sure to include a link to your website or blog.

Check out my upcoming palette knife painting workshops and my webinARTs classes.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails