The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

30 Marketing Ideas in 30 Days - Day 7

Pin It
"Under the Sun"
Oil, 12" x 12" on canvas panel.
Click here to purchase. 


The Day Seven Challenge is to "spruce up" your Facebook Page. There are a lot of things you can do to achieve a "new look" on your Facebook pages. But the easiest one is to update your photos.
I have seen a lot of Facebook pages that have the wrong size photos which isn't surprising as the Facebook standard photo sizes aren't that easy to find.
I have found a wonderful photo cheat sheet that lists exactly the right sizes for all of the photos on your Facebook page. I have had a printed version of this hanging in my office for months. It's a great reference tool.
The first thing you might want to do is replace the Cover Photo on your timeline or Fan Page. This is the large horizontal photo that everyone sees when they come to your page. It defines you. If you select a photo and crop it to the exact size you need (851 x 315px) then it will look great.

Then start updating some of the other photos on the site. Just be sure to re-size them first so they will all look terrific!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 Check out my upcoming palette knife painting workshops and my webinARTs classes. Both the 101 and 102 webinARTs classes started Monday of this week but it's not too late to sign up!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails