The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

30 Marketing Ideas in 30 Days - Day 15

Pin It
"Hanging Around"
Oil, 12" x 12"
Click here to view and purchase.

Holy smokes. It's Day 15 which means we are half way through the Challenge. It's hard to believe. But you all deserve a huge congrats for making it this far! 

The Day Fifteen Challenge is fun. Today you need to give some thought about how you would like to package your art before it is shipped. I have always believed that opening the box should feel like Christmas to my buyers. Today I received a message from a new buyer that read "Hi Leslie, the painting arrived today and is absolutely beautiful! The ribbon is such a nice touch - it made me feel as though I were unwrapping a wonderful gift! Thank you so much for the beautiful note cards, as well! They're so pretty that I hate to send them away!" Now that is how I want every buyer to feel!

Here are some images of gift wrapping that I have used for my paintings:



So now it is your turn. Decide on how you want to "gift wrap your paintings". Shop the internet and get some inexpensive supplies. (You can try one of my favorites like Paper Mart). Be creative, have fun and make your buyers "unwrapping experience" feel like Christmas!

 Check out my upcoming palette knife painting workshops and my webinARTs classes.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails