Oil, 12" x 12" on canvas panel.
Click here to view or purchase.
Believe it or not, we are two thirds of the way done with the 30 in 30 Challenge. Crazy to think isn't it?
I just spent the entire day at the Balboa Artwalk which meant eleven hours in the sun but it turned out to be an absolutely gorgeous day. Sales were wonderful and it was great to not only meet new clients but also a lot of fellow artists!
The Day Twenty Marketing Challenge is to write six goals for your art business. We have six months left in the year so plan on trying to accomplish one per month. Make sure the goals are realistic, attainable and measurable.
Here is my attempt at coming up with six goals. (They are in no particular order).
1. Finish my Palette Knife Painting Book
2. Complete 30 paintings in 30 days during my September Challenge.
3. Schedule the AHA shows one month in advance (vs. two days in advance).
4. Finalize and publish my 2014 workshop schedule by July 1, 2013.
5. Catch up on my financials monthly instead of semi-annually.
6. Slow down a bit. Relax and enjoy life.
So give it some thought. And write down six goals you would like to complete over the next six months.