The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Monday, May 6, 2013

30 Marketing Ideas in 30 Days - Day 6

Pin It The Day Six Challenge is to create a few photo badges for your website and blog. These are created almost exactly like yesterday's collage but are even easier to create!

Here are some samples of the badges I have created:




 
Instead of using words to link to a page on my website I use photo badges.  Statistics show that your visitors are 50% more likely to click on a photo link vs. a text link.

You can create the photo badge in ipiccy or picmonkey. All you have to do is upload a photo, add a frame and then add some text. Save the photo badge as a jpeg file and then add it to your website or blog or Facebook page. To add the badge to your blog, use the "add a gadget" option on the Layout page and select "Image". Be sure to include a link so that the badge will take your follower to a page on your website.

Once you have created your badge, post your favorite below and include a link to the appropriate place on your website or blog. Enjoy!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Check out my upcoming palette knife painting workshops and my webinARTs classes.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails