The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Sunday, September 8, 2013

30 in 30, Day Eight

Pin It
"Resting"
Oil, 8" x 8" on canvas panel.
Sold.

I am heading to the Rose Bowl Swap meet this morning. If you are not familiar with it, it is a monthly antique flea market here in Pasadena. It's a fabulous place to find wonderful treasures ... especially if you are remodeling a beach house! (You will find photos from my shopping day on my Facebook page later this morning!)

Today's painting is titled "Resting" and features my favorite subject, boats! It's also sold.

Tomorrow I start a three day "Painting in Italy" workshop so a few paintings next week will feature the  "Italian Countryside". We are going to have so much fun!

Check out my new remodel blog for our new beach house in Ventura, Ca. Beginning this fall I will be teaching workshops at the beach. Come stay and paint with me! Click here for more information!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails