The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Sunday, September 22, 2013

30 in 30, Day Twenty-three

Pin It
"Docked and Waiting"
Oil, 12" x 12" on canvas panel
$550.00 with display easel.
On hold.

It's nice to be back on the west coast. I started my day in Ventura as I was dying to check out the progress with the beach house. It looks amazing and you can see the new pictures on my blog. I had a million errands to do to get ready for my meeting tomorrow with my contractor which just about put me in the nut house. Never, ever, ever spend a Sunday afternoon shopping at Best Buy, Home Depot, Costco, Home Goods and Ikea. It was brutal ...

The good news is I am ready for tomorrow and I will be well equipped with TV mounts, more kitchen cabinet moulding, a microwave, garbage disposal, wireless router and lots more!
Somehow I managed to find time to paint amongst all of shopping (and did I forget to mention that I HATE to shop?) so here is "Docked and Waiting". Tomorrow I start painting some abstracts!


Check out my new remodel blog for our new beach house in Ventura, Ca. Beginning this fall I will be teaching workshops at the beach. Come stay and paint with me! I have workshops scheduled in the next twelve months in South Pasadena, Ventura Beach, Newport Beach, Carmel, Indiana, Charlotte, NC, and Atlanta, Ga. Click here for more information!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails