The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Sunday, September 15, 2013

30 in 30, Day Fifteen

Pin It
"At the Beach"
Oil, 12" x 12"
Sold.

Finally! We are half way through the 30 in 30 September Painting Challenge. Yippee.Yes! Awesome! Except I think that means I (we) still have 15 more paintings to complete. And I also have a beach house remodel I need to complete, which includes moving in an entire house of furniture and decorating and artwork (that needs to be painted). Yikes!

Maybe I should focus on today's painting. Ok, I know what you are thinking. Umbrellas again?

But you need to know that out of hundreds and hundreds of Italy photos, the artists in my workshop picked this one. Honestly, it wasn't me! Of course it was fun to paint.

And I am happy it sold and is going to a nice home.

I am getting ready for my workshop in Sandbridge, Va this week. The weather looks great and we should have lots of fun painting around town and at the beach!


Check out my new remodel blog for our new beach house in Ventura, Ca. Beginning this fall I will be teaching workshops at the beach. Come stay and paint with me! I have workshops scheduled in the next twelve months in South Pasadena, Ventura Beach, Newport Beach, Carmel, Indiana, Charlotte, NC, and Atlanta, Ga. Click here for more information!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails