The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Friday, September 6, 2013

30 in 30, Day Six

Pin It
"Double Chocolate"
Oil, 6" x 6" on canvas panel.
$200.00 with display easel.
Click here to purchase.

One of my goals for the 30 in 30 Challenge is to paint 12 paintings for my 2014 Calendar. I already have a few that I painted earlier in the year that I want to include, but I need about 9 new paintings to make it complete.

I painted this painting for the month of "February". Duh ... you probably figured that out. The painting is titled "Double Chocolate". Earlier this year I found out I am allergic to chocolate ... so sad!

If you haven't printed a calendar before you should give it some thought. They are really inexpensive and make great gifts.
Plus what could be better than having some one look at one of your paintings everyday of the year when they check their calendar!

The Challenge is going strong. You guys are awesome. Congratulations as we have almost made it through the first week!


Check out my new remodel blog for our new beach house in Ventura, Ca. Beginning this fall I will be teaching workshops at the beach. Come stay and paint with me! There is one spot open in my three day “Painting in Italy” workshop scheduled September 9 – 11, 2013. The workshop will be held at my Carriage House in South Pasadena. Click here for more information!

1 comment:

Lana Manis said...

Leslie, Thank you for doing this challenge. I have tried palette knife painting again and love it!
It is amazing to see all the wonderful submissions each day, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails