The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Friday, September 27, 2013

30 in 30, Day Twenty-seven

Pin It


"Fall at the Beach"
Acrylic, 24" x 24"
NFS.

We are getting so close to the end of the 30 in 30 Challenge! I am still having fun with abstract painting. This one is a work in progress, but I love the large size and palette knife strokes! I hope you are enjoying painting as much as I am!

Check out my new remodel blog for our new beach house in Ventura, Ca. Beginning this fall I will be teaching workshops at the beach. Come stay and paint with me! I have workshops scheduled in the next twelve months in South Pasadena, Ventura Beach, Newport Beach, Carmel, Indiana, Charlotte, NC, and Atlanta, Ga. Click here for more information!

1 comment:

Wendy Barrett said...

I love your painting today Leslie! So bright and colourful. I love the very broad slabs of colour - it makes for great texture. I also enjoyed listening to your latest blog radio broadcast tonight.
I've thoroughly enjoyed the challenge but must admit that I'm about ready for day 30 so I can get a bit of down time. Thanks again for hosting it! It's been a fantastic journey!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails