The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Saturday, September 28, 2013

30 in 30, Day Twenty-nine

Pin It
"The Pavilion"
Oil, 12" x 12" on canvas panel.
Sold.

There is only one more day left in the Challenge and I have no idea what to paint for my last painting! I am pretty sure it will be a boat painting as I haven't painted a lot of boats this month and I miss them!

I hope you all have enjoyed the Challenge and I would like to thank you all for joining me, for keeping me motivated and for your wonderful emails, messages and comments throughout the month.
Even if you haven't been able to paint everyday, try to join in and paint (and post!) a painting for Day #30!

I spent most of today at my sewing machine. Most of my time was spent putting in 11 zippers. Can you guess what I am making??? Tomorrow morning I am driving a small truckload of furniture to the beach house. It's our "first delivery" of lots of stuff that will be heading up there this week. I will have another small truck load on Thursday with a full car load every day this week too! I cannot believe we are getting so close!

Check out my new remodel blog for our new beach house in Ventura, Ca. Beginning this fall I will be teaching workshops at the beach. Come stay and paint with me! I have workshops scheduled in the next twelve months in South Pasadena, Ventura Beach, Newport Beach, Carmel, Indiana, Charlotte, NC, and Atlanta, Ga. Click here for more information!

1 comment:

Pam Schoessow said...

Leslie,
Thank you for "making" me paint every day. I am very new to painting and now I have a body of work because of these last two 30 day challenges. I am still trying to find my voice as an artist, but I have come a long way in finding my style. I still have a whole lot to learn. Thank you again!
Pam Schoessow

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails