The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Monday, September 9, 2013

30 in 30, Day Nine

Pin It
"Pear Study"
Oil, 8" x 4" on canvas panel.
NFS.

It's been a crazy few days gearing up for two workshops, two weeks in a row. This week I am teaching my "Painting in Italy" workshop and next week I will be in Virginia Beach painting the seashore. Oh darn ...

I have been catching up on a few commissions this week and today I just did a study for my painting  #9. It's one of my favorite things to paint with a palette knife ... pears ... and I really should paint more of these! I hope you are still enjoying the Challenge!

Check out my new remodel blog for our new beach house in Ventura, Ca. Beginning this fall I will be teaching workshops at the beach. Come stay and paint with me! Click here for more information!

1 comment:

Autumn Leaves said...

Not a fan of pear eating but they sure make gorgeous paintings. This one looks candied and has me wondering what that might taste like!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails