The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Saturday, September 14, 2013

30 in 30, Day Fourteen

Pin It
"Not Open Yet"
Oil, 12" x 12" with display easel.
$550.00
Click here for information.

I am heading to the airport shortly to catch a plane to Virginia Beach. How lucky am I? I spent the day at Ventura Beach yesterday and tonight I will be in Virginia Beach. Gotta love the life of an artist! Not to mention I will be meeting 14 new artists on Tuesday and we will get to paint together next week!

This painting is one of two I completed on the third day of this week's "Painting in Italy" workshop. I took this photo in one of the Cinque Terra cities, Vernazza. You might guess I was drawn to the umbrellas ... not to mention that this city was the one we reached after a two and a half hour climb ... uphill ...


Check out my new remodel blog for our new beach house in Ventura, Ca. Beginning this fall I will be teaching workshops at the beach. Come stay and paint with me! I have workshops scheduled in the next twelve months in South Pasadena, Ventura Beach, Newport Beach, Carmel, Indiana, Charlotte, NC, and Atlanta, Ga. Click here for more information!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails