The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Friday, September 13, 2013

30 in 30, Day Thirteen

Pin It
"For Hire"
Oil, 12" x 12" on canvas panel.
$550.00 with display easel.
Click here for information.

I leave tomorrow for Virginia Beach for a very fun painting workshop. I cannot wait to meet all of the artists who are kind enough to come "paint and stay" with me! The weather forecast is terrific so we should have three wonderful days to paint in the beautiful town of Sandbridge.

Today is my anniversary so my husband and I will be celebrating tonight. Twenty-seven glorious years! I will spend the day in Ventura as there is a lot of activity happening ... cable, phone and internet installation; Westin Heavenly Beds delivery and appliances delivery. We are three weeks away from completing the remodel and I cannot wait!

Today's painting was complete in my workshop this week. The boats were in Portofino and were definitely "for hire".

Check out my new remodel blog for our new beach house in Ventura, Ca. Beginning this fall I will be teaching workshops at the beach. Come stay and paint with me! I have workshops scheduled in the next twelve months in South Pasadena, Ventura Beach, Newport Beach, Carmel, Indiana, Charlotte, NC, and Atlanta, Ga. Click here for more information!

2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

What gorgeous texture and that water color is just truly amazing. A wonderful piece, Leslie. Congratulations and happy anniversary to you and your husband.

Jess Harel said...

Your painting today is just Wonderful Leslie!!! I love it a lot!!!
Thanks for the motivation and inspiration!
I love looking at all the beautiful paintings everyday, I try to visit as much blogs as I can ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails