The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

30 in 30, Day Four

Pin It
"Gone For a Swim"
Oil, 12" x 12" 
$550.00 with display easel.
Click here for more information. 

I am really enjoying being back in my studio. Of course part of the reason is that I am getting to enjoy my new AIR CONDITIONING! I had heat and air installed in the Carriage House in June and that must be why I don't ever remember enjoying painting in my studio this much! It's actually a bit too cold so I need to figure out the best temperature. Oh darn ... All I know it is is a lot cooler than the 94 degrees outside. I know my workshop students next week will also like the new cool air.
Speaking of my workshop, I had two artists cancel for my Italy workshop next week and I would love to help them out and fill their spots. If you think you might be able to attend then please email me

There are a lot of people looking at my blog and YOUR paintings. Yesterday I had over 5000 hits on my blog post and I kind of doubt that it was all of you posting your paintings. I hope the exposure for your art and paintings is going well! Let's hope we see lots of sales!

It's been wonderful to see all of the posts on facebook about the challenge. And I really appreciate all of your comments and if you have any questions please post them on this blog. And please ... feel free to help me answer them! I am getting about 150 emails daily with questions about the Challenge and I would love your help! We have had a lot of artists joining us every day as they are finding out about the challenge daily. In fact, we now have over 400 artists participating! You can join anytime so if you are new to the Challenge and want to join in then just start posting your daily paintings.




Check out my new remodel blog for our new beach house in Ventura, Ca. Beginning this fall I will be teaching workshops at the beach. Come stay and paint with me! I just had two spots open up in my three day “Painting in Italy” workshop scheduled September 9 – 11, 2013. The workshop will be held at my Carriage House in South Pasadena. Click here for more information!

1 comment:

Niharika Garg said...

Dear Leslie,
I've been able to get more views on my profile since the first day, BUT, the exposure "decreases" if I'm not listed in the top 10 or 20.
It is understandable that with 300+ artists posting everyday, not everyone can see all that has been put up!
Is there any other way of showcasing these works, so that all of us can get equal exposure?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails